UNDERGRADUATE LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting applications for Undergraduate (Diploma, Higher National Diploma and Degree Programs) Local scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year. The effective opening date for applications is Friday, 21 January 2022 and closing date for applications is Friday, 25th February 2022.
All applicants are required to complete their application. form via the GETFund Scholarship Portal
- Scanned copy of signed Application letter
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
- Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
- Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule(2021/22 Academic Year)
- Scanned copy of Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognised by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC)
- Scanned copy of previous academic term transcripts for continuing students (where applicable)
- Scanned copy of previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) (where applicable)
Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to;
The Administrator, GETFund P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
- Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received through the Scholarship web application form ONLY for processing.
It is a criminal offence to provide false or deliberately misleading information when filling out your scholarship application form. Procedure for Application
Multiple application by application is an instant disqualification
Some FAQs to help understand our Scholarship Programme.